The Cellnex Whistleblowing Channel is a communication tool accessible to any of the persons subjected to its Code of Ethics and any other third party that makes use of it which allows them to report, in good faith, without fear of reprisals, confidentially and anonymously, any kind of violation of the current legislation and/or other internal regulations that they may notice within Cellnex.
The Cellnex Group, in its mission to foster a solid culture of compliance, has implemented a complaints channel, the “Whistleblowing Channel”.
Through the Whistleblowing Channel, all the people subject and stakeholders can:
- Submit any query they may have regarding the interpretation of the Code of Ethics and other internal rules.
- Report conducts that may eventually imply the non-compliance of the Code of Ethics, of internal rules or, in general, of the legislation in force applicable to the Group (among others, crimes and irregularities relating to financial and accounting, labour or human rights aspects).
Both the people who make up the Cellnex Group and the third parties with whom the Group has any type of relationship must collaborate in the early detection and communication, through the Whistleblowing Channel, of those conducts that may entail a violation of the regulation applicable, especially when such conducts may give rise to criminal liability for Cellnex.
With this purpose in mind, and in order to guarantee and safeguard higher levels of independence and confidentiality of potential Whistleblowers, the management of the Whistleblowing Channel is outsourced to an independent expert third party, the Channel Manager.
The Whistleblowing Channel is easily accessible through the following channels:
- Through the Cellnex Group Intranet;
- Through the e-mail address es_cellnex.whistleBchannel@pwc.com, by filling out the form available on the Intranet; and
- By post to the attention of the Channel Management Offices: Torre PwC. Paseo de la Castellana, 259 B – 28046 Madrid (Spain), and by
- Phone call to the following number: +34 915 685 340