Committee of Ethics and Compliance
The Board of Directors and the Management of Cellnex Telecom are firmly committed to fostering a solid culture of compliance, ethics and integrity in the performance of all the activities of the Cellnex Group, both among the members and professionals of the Group, as well as among their representatives, suppliers and other third parties who provide services to it or who, in any way, acts on its behalf.
In this context, the Committee of Ethics and Compliance is responsible for proactively ensuring respect for business ethics and integrity and the effective operation of the Cellnex compliance system, for which it has broad powers and independence in the performance of its duties. This Committee is governed by the provisions of the Regulations of the Committee of Ethics and Compliance, any applicable law and other regulations that make up the Cellnex Group’s corporate governance system.
The Committee of Ethics and Compliance of Cellnex, is a collegiate body of internal and permanent nature, linked to the Committee of Audit and Risk Management of the Board of Directors of Cellnex Telecom, S.A. to which it reports.
In accordance with the Regulations of the Committee of Ethics and Compliance, the Committee of Ethics and Compliance, has the following competencies:
- Ethical competencies as set out in the Cellnex Code of Ethics and in the Policy of the Whistleblowing Channel.
- Compliance competencies as set out in the Corruption Prevention Procedure, in the Role of Responsible criminal compliance Procedure and in the Disciplinary System.
- Internal Corporate Integrity Regulations competencies, as established in the document “Committee of Ethics and Compliance: Rule Zero”.
The current composition of the Committee of Ethics and Compliance is as follows:
- Virginia Navarro Virgós (Chair). General Counsel
- Sergi Martínez (Secretary). Head of Internal Audit & Risks Control
- Yolanda Menal. Global People Director
- Daniela Sonno. Country Economic & Mgmt Control Director – Cellnex Italia
- Yvette Meijer. Deputy Country Managing Director – Cellnex Netherlands